About MatchBox Pulsed Lasers
The MatchBox® Series includes several variants of pulsed lasers. High peak power and short pulse duration lasers are based on passive Q-Switch laser technique, which has a benefit of fixed pulse energy. This is very convenient for a variety of applications ranging from material processing to LiDAR. Matchbox® lasers show that small dimensions and high performance are not mutually exclusive
- Ultra-compact All-in-One design*
- Thermally stabilized optics
- Monolithic design
- Hermetically sealed
- Automatic power control
- 2nd and 3rd Harmonic generation
- +5V supply voltage** (voltage is upconverted internally to make it suitable for various laser diodes)
**The OEM version does not include a +5V power supply.
A water-cooled adapter to standard M6 breadboard. Used for achieving top stability and dissipating large amount of heat.
A low profile forced air cooler has an integrated centrifugal fan. Very efficient for dissipation of large amount of excess heat.
A cost-efficient high-capacity forced air-cooler. It is used mainly for direct diode and low power DPSS lasers.
- Easy to integrate (smallest enclosure on the market)
- Convenient to arrange in the proximity of a working area (use of fiber pigtails is often not necessary)
- Standard Package (MatchBox®)
- User-friendly software with multiple parameter monitoring
- Low power consumption in standby-mode (important for battery-powered applications)
- Excellent beam pointing angle and beam position accuracy
- High cooling capacity
- Rugged enclosure
- Operational hours counter
- On/Off cycle counter
- Smart over-heat protection
- USB- power for direct diode lasers
- Variety of accessories
- Space-saving pinhead connector
What's in the Box?
- Laser Source (integrated power electronics in the same enclosure)
- 1 g of thermal grease
- 2 screws of M2.5x20mm for fixing the laser to a mounting plate. Tightening torque 0.25 - 0.35 N·m
- Hex key: 1,5 mm; BN:1169; DIN:911